Thursday, April 19, 2018

Belated Update

Hey hey, been awhile I know. A lot has happened in the last year, heck a lot has happened in the last six months and yet there is still more to come it seems lol. But I figured it was time to at least share some sort of stuff that I had worked on since I last posted. It's not much, but I do have a couple things.

I'm part of an online role play community on Gaia and for my characters' journal I had decided to finally update the banners (of which desperately needed it) as well as made a fake logo for the cafe they now run. 


This is the old fugly banner I had made for my journal originally.

This is the beautiful new banner that I created not that long ago. I think it fits my main character much more accurately than the first as it showcases both her snake and smoke sides. ^_^


And this is the fake logo I created for my characters' new cafe they opened in story.


Well, that does it for now. There was something else, but until I fix some things on it, I can't show it.
:< Plus I have another design project in mind that needs creating as well so I'll share them together next time. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment